Agent Training Library
Here are some training session recordings that you can watch to help with a number of topics from marketing, how to build and manage your website as well as lead management and whole bunch more. If there is a training topic you'd like to see covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Library List:
NEW ARMLS - How to change price & status
Learn @ TCT (Knowledge Base)
CMA - Rules Of Thumb
Top 10 Prospecting Scripts For 2022
Open House - Stream of Listings
2022 Listing Presentation
Text Platform Overview
2022 Business Plan - The Numbers & CORE
Back Office Overview
2021 Business Planning Sessions
1031 Exchanges And FIRPTA
Financial Rules & Liability Mitigation For Agents
How To Handle Multiple Offer Situations
Mega Open House Training
The Art Of Consultative Selling
Setting Up Zendesk Chat For Online Chat and Virtual Open House
Facebook Paid Ads
Building Your Website and Creating IDX Snippets
Listing Presentation Overview
How To Leverage YouTube and Google Plus
Other Things You Can Incorporate Into Your Presentation (Doesn't Always Need To Be On The Slides):
- Information about who YOU are as a real estate agent and as a person. This includes what you do as a real estate professional. Also, include your credentials and professional memberships, as well as community groups that you are a part of.
- Information about your company: Talk about the history of the brokerage and what we stand for, and why you chose to work with us. Just like you spent time establishing your own credibility, now is the time to establish the credibility of your brokerage and the team working with the seller..
- Information on the local housing market. This can include current information from their neighborhood, as well as a broader overview of the housing market in the city and state.
- Reasons why homeowners should work with a real estate agent, even if it isn’t you. Many homeowners don’t see the value in the real estate industry as a whole, so explaining the level of protection and representation they receive by using an agent to show why they shouldn’t try to sell their home on their own.
- Show a homeowner an overview of the home-selling process. Include information about getting the home ready to be listed, how to prepare quickly for showings, as well as information about open houses.
- Details on how you market your listings (the presentation) and show them your marketing materials. You can include sample listing descriptions, and a sample of the marketing board. Keep this from your first listing as a show and tell item at the listing appointment.
- Information on how real estate agents have access to better-qualified buyers who are able and willing to pay more for a home. You can include information on how people get more for their homes with an agent rather than selling on their own.
This is the video replay for the presentation on how the texting platform works. While the texting platform can be a little difficult to wrap your head around, using it is very simple. The texting tasks are just a few clicks and take just seconds. It's easiest to think of it as separate systems even though it's just one system:
1. Agent's Text Keyword
2. Listing Agent Related Texting
3. Buyer Agent Related Texting
We also cover how to use the texting system at open houses and ways to drive interest with your listings.
This video overviews the back office, including how to manage your Preferences section, lead management and drip email campaigns. This video does not cover how to manage and build pages on your website. See the training called "Building Your Website and Creating IDX Snippets".
This video is the first of two business planning sessions for 2021. The beginning of this training covers some additional marketing and photography ideas and info you can incorporate into your business plan to help you stand out and grow your business in 2021.
2021 Business Planning Session 2 - Advocate System
This session walks you through how to use the Advocate System to grow your business. The supporting documents are attached above with the 2021 business plan. Be sure to have the documents printed out as you go through so you can make notes.
Sheila long Regional Sales Executive
Old Republic Exchange Company
C: 480.341.2032 | T: 818.543.6584 -S.Cal
Register for a free account here: https://www.zendesk.com/register/chat/?from=zp
Login to your dashboard here: https://account.zopim.com/login?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fdashboard.zopim.com%2F%3Flang%3Den-us